Sep 17, 2013

Two Brilliant Nuns and a Rapist (Joke)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and is worried about what has happened to Sister Logical.
 
Then Sister Logical arrives.
 
SM: Sister Logical! Thank God you are here! Tell me what happened!
 
SL: The only logical thing happened. The man couldn't follow us both, so he followed me
 
SM: Yes, yes! But what happened then?
 
SL: The only logical thing happened. I started to run as fast as I could and he started to run as fast as he could.
 
SM: And?
 
SL : The only logical thing happened. He reached me.
 
SM : Oh, dear! What did you do?
 
SL : The only logical thing to do. I lifted my dress up.
 
SM : Oh, Sister! What did the man do?
 
SL: The only logical thing to do. He pulled down his pants.
 
SM: Oh, no! What happened then?
 
SL : Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her dress up can run faster than a man with his pants down.
 

And for those of you who thought it would be dirty,
 
Say two Hail Marys!